- My sisters and (most of) my brothers home at last. Miss you Robert. :(
- A gorgeous walk in the woods with my children and my dad (we'll gloss over the fact that we had to return to the woods later to hunt for my car keys)
- A Thanksgiving Day win -
- Watching my handsome husband play football with my brothers. Miss you Robert, again. :(
- Obscene amounts of yummy food - including handmade egg rolls by my soon-to-be sister-in-law - very impressive. AND the traditional peach fried pies made by my mother.
- Two gorgeous posters from the National Book Festival from sister #2. My son is all about Jan Brett right now, so these are particularly exciting.
- And from my expat sister - three of the Harry Potter books in their original English. (I thought that joke was hilarious, but my husband didn't get it. It's funny, people. Laugh.) And lots of fun British goodies including something called Thornton's Mini Caramel Shortbread which are the best thing I've ever tasted ever ever ever.
(See all those empty spots? I ate them all. Or maybe I didn't, but I wanted to.)
- And finally, leftover pecan pie for breakfast. What are you having?