July is going out with a big obnoxious bang:
Up this week:
- Negotiating the rising cost of roofing materials with our insurance company
- Insisting to my credit card company that the charge on that credit card? Not mine! Firstly, I've never been to New York, I never use that card, and that is NOT my signature. And, AND! Waiting to talk to a claims person while listening to a recording of how I'm not responsible for fraudulent charges while reading a letter that says "Sorry! You are!"
- Two full days of car repairs and drum roll, it's still not done. This, by the way, included two mile walk to retrieve the car on this very hot summer day with a still broken toe.
Other little gifts from today:
- Milano cookies
- Coffee (always thankful)
- Children who don't whine on a very long hot walk to pick up our car
- Tracing paper! So fun! Thanks Dawn!
- Surprise visits from my brother and father.
- Air conditioning