A few years ago someone put together a list of great songs and #1 was Satisfaction by the Rolling Stones. My husband and I did not agree. So when I'm bored in the car I try to think of my own top ten. I am limiting this list to songs that have had some radio play because my musical taste tends to the wacky and my real top ten would probably be a whole bunch of songs no one knows. People have looked through my CD collection and asked if I got them all in the dollar bin. Here it is, in no particular order:
- Come Monday - Jimmy Buffet
- The Times They Are A-Changin' - Bob Dylan
- Drops of Jupiter - Train
- December 1963 (Oh What a Night) - The Four Seasons - try and NOT dance to that song
- No Leaf Clover - Metallica
- Holiday - Green Day
- I'll Be - Edwin McCain - (reminds me of our honeymoon)
- On the Turning Away - Pink Floyd
- Pancho and Lefty - Willie Nelson & Merle Haggard - I can't stop laughing right now because I am totally serious.
- The End of the Innocence - Don Henley
Say what you want, I can take it.
Daily Garden Photo:
Today's post brought to you in part by a complete lack of anything else to talk about.